Category: DEFAULT

Simple Minds - Celebration (CD)


Download Simple Minds - Celebration (CD)
1989
Label: Virgin - CDV 2248,Virgin - 0777 7 86382 2 3 • Series: Compact Price (2) • Format: CD Compilation, Reissue • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: New Wave, Synth-pop


Sitemap

Twist-A-Tast, Sonny Okosun - Papas Land / Fire In Soweto (Vinyl), You Little Trustmaker - Various - 100 Hits Of The 70s (CD), I Am What I Am - Predatory Violence - Hate Nation (CD, Album), 4th Of July - U2 - The Unforgettable Fire (Cassette, Album), When The Red Sun Bites The Mountain - Various - The Music of Cornish (CD), My Heart Belongs To Him - Mylon LeFevre & Broken Heart* - More (Vinyl, LP), I Cant Shake This Feeling - Klique - I Cant Shake This Feeling (Vinyl), Goodbye 1970s - The Waterboys - In The Studio (CD), Synthflut, Moon Shanty

8 Comments

  1. Kazinris said:
    Celebration is an early compilation of Simple Minds primarily guitar-based music. Long before their American popularity with the single "Don't You Forget About Me" and even prior to the now famous "New Gold Dream" album, there existed the "post-punk era" Simple Minds/5(11).
    25.02.2020
    Reply
  2. Junris said:
    View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of Celebration on Discogs. Label: Disky - VI • Format: CD Compilation, Reissue • Country: Europe • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: New Wave, Synth-pop. Simple Minds: Celebration /5(11).
    29.02.2020
    Reply
  3. Arale said:
    Jan 01,  · Celebration is an early compilation of Simple Minds primarily guitar-based music. Long before their American popularity with the single "Don't You Forget About Me" and even prior to the now famous "New Gold Dream" album, there existed the "post-punk era" Simple Minds/5(11).
    27.02.2020
    Reply
  4. Salrajas said:
    View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of Celebration on Discogs. Label: Virgin - CDV • Series: Compact Price (2) • Format: CD Compilation • Country: UK • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: New Wave, Synth-pop. Simple Minds: Celebration /5(30).
    19.02.2020
    Reply
  5. Shakajind said:
    Sep 14,  · Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Simple Minds - Celebration at Discogs. Complete your Simple Minds collection/5().
    20.02.2020
    Reply
  6. Mehn said:
    Originally released in by Arista in the U.K. and reissued on CD by the Dutch Disky imprint in , Celebration serviceably culls some of the better moments from Simple Minds' first three albums: 's Life in a Day and Reel to Real Cacophony and 's Empires and bleningagbelindstap.inimricviamawonroucalsajewhizzde.co the sadly neglected status of the band's early catalog -- meaning anything that was released prior to 's 8/
    29.02.2020
    Reply
  7. Tautilar said:
    Originally released in by Arista in the U.K. and reissued on CD by the Dutch Disky imprint in , Celebration serviceably culls some of the better moments from Simple Minds' first three albums: 's Life in a Day and Reel to Real Cacophony and 's Empires and Dance.
    28.02.2020
    Reply
  8. Sar said:
    Two CD edition. collection from the veteran Scottish band best known for their string of hits in the '80s. Led by vocalist Jim Kerr, Simple Minds already had a clutch of albums in their catalog before fame came calling in and they've continued to record critically acclaimed albums ever since/5().
    23.02.2020
    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *